Sanjog Aul as a Moderator
How many meetings you attend which offer clarity, insights, and ideas you can put to real use? Few. Intelligence and knowledge in the room. But it takes a seasoned moderator to pull out the pearls of wisdom.
Sanjog Aul is a professional moderator and interviewer. He specializes in leading discussions on Business and Technology Management Topics. Sanjog engages the audience in a very interactive, workshop-style format. When he moderates, everyone in the room joins the conversation and get answers.
As the founder and CEO of Global CIO Media and host of CIO Talk Network, Sanjog has led and moderated pointed exchanges with global leaders from marquee organizations including MasterCard, NYSE, GE, DoD, and United Nations, and helped many clients by facilitating strategic sessions.
See Sanjog in Action!
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- One or more phone consultations Sanjog and his team prior to your event, so we can better understand how he can best serve you and your audience.
- Access to and ongoing communication through our online collaboration portal for discussion design and planning.
- Phone prep sessions with panelists, sponsors, and other stakeholders as appropriate
- Sanjog arrives one hour early for setup, A/V test, and any final roundups with panelists and stakeholders.
- A professionally planned and masterfully delivered experience focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- Feedback call/session after the event with Sanjog and our team to make sure he met your expectations. This is also to share any constructive feedback towards continuous improvement for all parties involved.
- One high-quality wireless lavalier or Over the ear microphone.
- One handheld Microphone.
- Room layout that allows Sanjog to walk around easily and reach any attendee (especially important for discussions with under 100 in attendance).
- Volunteers with microphones to assist with audience Q&A for larger gatherings.
- Media release for capturing and using photographs and video footage from the event for demo reels and website.
- Permission to seek help from your staff to capture photos and videos using our own equipment OR hire a professional photographer and/or videographer
Professional Interviewer, Moderator, Speaker and Leader in Information Technology
Sanjog is a professional speaker and moderator who is an expert in information technology and all of the elements that go into using technology to advance company goals and objectives.
“Sanjog’s style just elicited the best responses from the people in the audience. He got them really engaged in the discussion and it was one of the most exciting panel sessions we’ve ever run.”
Sanjog Aul knows how to harness today’s technologies to help your company grow, innovate and transform for the 21st century. Sanjog is an executive coach, strategic consultant, editorial planner, public speaker and moderator specializing in business and IT thought leadership. Sanjog has independently fashioned himself into a subject matter expert and thought leader for C-Suite audiences through the institutions he has built. Sanjog has more than 20 years of success speaking to organizations across the country. His expert perspective, stage presence and enthusiasm helps ensure the motivational results you are looking for to uplift your constituents.
An In-demand Business Consultant and Coach
Sanjog is a recognized thought leader and in-demand business consultant and coach who offers his insights to clients to help them achieve optimal success in their career.
“His mentorship has certainly given me a very crystal clear vision of what I need to achieve in my career in the forthcoming years.”
Sanjog Aul is a results-oriented consultant who offers his clients the real world business success and knowledge he gained during a highly successful career in information technology. As an independent coach and consultant, Sanjog has been passionate about grooming dozens of IT professionals through his unique perspective on building a strong, resilient brand as a technology leader. He engages his clients in discussions that spark career revelations while helping these leaders grow in achieving their goals for both work and life.
Established Business and Information Technology Expert
Sanjog is a business leader on a mission to show how technology can transform every business function and how technology leaders are helping businesses succeed and grow in the future.
“What makes Sanjog so effective is his ability to get to the core questions surrounding execution in a very straightforward manner without jargon or hype.”
Under the banner of Global CIO Media, Sanjog has created companies that meet 21st century needs. CIO Talk Network is an internet-based talk radio show aired globally through Voice America Business Radio, iHeart, TuneIn, and Stitcher with live broadcast about how technology has changed and is changing the way we live our lives as well as do business. AVVAL is a IT professional services firm with a mission to help organizations effectively manage their IT workforce lifecycle phases, acquisition, and transition.